Give your horse great exercise and training while improving your teamster skills.
This practical tool allows you to exercise your horses while making your more physically-demanding tasks easier. Add as much or as little as your horse or team or horses can handle. This is a excellent training device.
And at the same time, you’re making yourself a better teamster by practicing multiple stops and starts, as the load increases.
It’s a win-win.
As an added bonus, you can easily move anything – from clearing stones in your field to moving firewood, to hauling bales of hay for feeding your stock. Our stoneboat makes these jobs more efficient and easier on your body.
Why use a tractor when you could spend more quality time with your horse, learning to work together better?
- Metal shod, 6” tall runners provide long life; it glides over most surfaces
- With a wider (4’) track, it’s more stable over uneven terrain
- 4” wide runners – haul heavier loads with ease
- Removable sides, end gate, and dash – it’s flexible for a variety of jobs
- Made with pressure-treated lumber to withstand the often unforgiving elements
- Versatile – it can be used from a single light horse to a heavy draft team.
- Easy-to-use – doesn’t use poles or shafts
- Field-tested – we use ours almost every day at ACS.
Weight 242 lbs. (110 kg)
Length: 6’ (1.8 m)
Width: 4’ (1.2 m)
All prices are FOB Utica Ohio 43080
Call 740-892-3045 or email [email protected] for freight quote.