Using a patient and customizable approach, Dave Feltenberger teaches a horse to be caught, become accustomed to bridle and harness, then be driven as a single and put with a teammate Softcover. 100s of black and white photos. 95 pages. 6x9.
In Starting a team, Dave Feltenberger covers the following topics
* Teaching a catable attitude
* Leading and Longeing the horse for respect
* Backing on command and ground driving
* Putting on the Colloar, Harness and Bridle
* Pulling the first load and hitching the team