Please inspect your items and try them on (if applicable) immediately upon receipt. Items must be returned with in 30 days from the date of purchased in new, clean, sale able condition. Used, abused or incomplete items may not be returned. All returned item are subject to restocking charges. Refunds are for the cost of the product only. Any product that you try on your horse must be free of horse hair and dirt. Please take appropriate precautions. Items that are not returnable include, but are not limited to, any custom and special order, bits and bottled goods.
1. We adhere to a thirty (30) day return or exchange policy for all of our merchandise that is not a custom or special order. All items being returned must be in original, unused, clean condition to qualify for a refund. If you would like to make an exchange or return, you will need to contact us within thirty (30) days of receiving your order. Failure to do so will void your right to a refund or exchange. After 30 days, items may not be returned or exchanged.
2. You must call our office (740-892-3045) regarding any return or exchange you would like to make. Any item that is returned without notification to our office will not receive a refund or exchange. After contacting our office, please include a short note in the package explaining whether this is a return or exchange and the person you spoke with when you called.
3. ALL shipping and return shipping charges for all returns and exchanges will be at buyer's expense.
4. We do not offer cash refunds. All refunds will be made to PayPal or the original credit card used for the product purchase less a 20% restocking/bank processing fee.
PRICING & BILLING:
1. Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Pay Pal for online transactions. A 4% fee can be charged on all transactions to the customer.
2. Personal checks: Accepted by mail, but all orders will be held for a minimum of two (2) weeks to allow time for the check to clear. Any check returned due to insufficient funds will incur a $30.00 return fee.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice.
All products are FOB Utica Ohio. Some items cannot be shipped via UPS or USPS, due to the size, weight and hazardous materials restrictions. Some items may have additional charges for oversize or hazardous-material. We strive to ensure shipping charges are as accurate as possible, but in some cases, these charges may be calculated incorrectly on our website.
Products that exceed UPS or USPS shipping capability will be shipped truck freight. We will contact you with the most cost - effective quote once the order is placed. The freight cost will be charged separately.
Once the product has left our warehouse My Draft Horse Super Store /Permanent Impression is not responsible for the delivery. Any damaged or missing items must be reported to MY Draft Horse Super Store LLC within 5 days of the date received the shipment .
MDHSS ships with responsible shippers being UPS, USPS and other Freight Forwarders. MDHSS is not responsible for any taxes or charges incurred from any government, state, shipping agents or companies after it leaves our warehouse.
We ship world wide.
When will my order ship ?
We strive to ship your order as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Most products are hand made do to the different sizes of the draft horse. So it may take 2 to 3 weeks on some cases.
ACCEPTABLE SITE USE:
This is an e-commerce shopping site and no other use is permitted. The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site or using it to obtain products not properly ordered or paid for. Users may not send unsolicited email messages ("spam") to or through the site or otherwise harass the site owner or other users. We reserve the right to refuse to deal with any user who violates our rules.
All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics and other materials on this web site ("Site") are subject to the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of My Draft Horse Super Store and Permanent Impressions. My Draft Horse Super Store owns the copyrights in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the materials on this Site. These materials may not be copied for personal or commercial use or distribution, nor may these materials be modified or re-posted to other sites.