Introducing the Alberta Carriage Supply Forecart. Quite simply, the most versatile tool in your equipment lineup.
The ACS Forecart is made in Alberta Canada, using quality material and with the team's combined century of horse knowledge and experience. The forecart is built for single horse ar a team; light horse or draft.
* Frame is made with Canadian steel (not china)
* Body measurement (less pole and shafts): 58" (L) x 54" (H) x 57" (W)
* Floring material: Expanded steel
* Weight (less pole and shafts): 396 lbs
* Mechanical disc brakes
* Leaf spring suspension
* Adjustable wooden seat (cover is durable waterproof fabric)
* Pneumatic tires 205/75R15
* Standard Color: British (Racing) Green. Can be special ordered with your color. $+
* Reece Hitch on back
* Special Feature: Built in tool box under seat.
* 10,000 lbs. towing capacity
*Option: shafts or tongue (pole) or both. Light horse or Draft. Sold as option items.
* Overall shipping dimensions: 62" (L) x 63" (H) x 44" (W)
* Steel Forecart Shafts - Draft 90" long with height adjsutable for taller/shorter horses. With Holdback straps
Horse 80" Long with height adjsutable for taller/shorter horses. With Holdback straps
* Steel Forecart Tongue (team pole) - Draft 70" x 5" x 5" - Horse 57" x 5 x 5 with safety tongue end, has 2 positions (lenght). Draft tongue from pin to stop 120". Horse tongue from pin to stop 112" Weight - Draft 40 lbs / Horse 35 lbs
* All prices are FOB Utica Ohio 43080 - Call or email for shipping quote.
Prices can change without notice !