The classic bed comes with front seat cushion, 20" high sideboards, flare boards, retractable rear steps and hinged end gate. Handy storage under seat, Bolster springs, steel double tree and steel neck yoke. Hydraulic brakes on rear axle and Raised Steel Tongue are now standard.
- Built to fit the PIONEER 3-ton or 6 ton gear
- Choose from five standard models (see photo below)
- Quality dried Poplar wood construction
- Padded arm rest
- Power-coated steel hardware
- Size-Classic bed is 5'8" wide x 12" long
- Vinyl covered seat cushions
- Standard bed color choices - red, green, clear varnish or stained. Custom colors available.
- A medium size wagon designed especially for horses and mules. The PIONEER 3-Ton wagon is the perfect choice for utility work,hauling people, pleasure drives or hay & trail rides. Use your single horse, team or tractor. Choose from a variety of options to build a wagon to fit your needs.
- Fifth wheel gear. New for 2017. sharper turning radius
- Regular gear has behind the axle auto-type steering
- Adjustable tie rods
- Short turning and true tracking
- Both gears have a convenient rear hitch
- Grease fittings at all pivot points
- Tapered roller bearing wheel hubs
- Load capacity: 3-ton or 6 ton
- Overall width (outside of tires): 64"
- Length adjustment (axle to axle): 78" to 110"
First choose the bed and wheels you want. Then add the options and accessories as needed. All other options and accessories need to be ordered separately. Please feel free to call and ask any questions or request more information on the wagons.
3-ton beds are also available in Utility, Trail way or Coach models. (See Pony Wagon Beds)
We also can make most any type of custom wagon you may need />We can ship these wagons any where in the USA and Canada. Call or e-mail for Freight Quote !!!!
Prices subject to change anytime due to the steel prices !
Prices above are for cash or check payment. If using credit card or paypal add 4% to the total.
CAUTION: Weaver Fifth-wheel gears are recommended for an experienced teamster only. Proper weight distribution and acute awareness when making sharp turns is critical as these types of gears are susceptible to tipping even on level ground, if one is not careful.